Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Meet Someone New Sunday

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

Today the featured blogger is Dana from Fun in 1st Grade




1. What is the name of your blog?



2. How long have you been blogging?

I started blogging on April 23, 2012. I had no idea what I was doing, but have learned a lot since then.


3. Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?

I was inspired by all of the other blogs I was following and reading. I thought- “hey, I can do that! (I think…)” And I plunged in!


4. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?

This year I had a little boy who kept me laughing all year long. Every day it was something else. He was usually a bus rider, but desperately wanted to be a car rider. Every day he asked to be a car rider and I told him he had to have a note. He couldn’t just tell me he was changing. So one day, he brought in a note (written by him) that said
“(his name) will be a car rider everyday now. Thanks you, (his name)”



5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade

I live in Tennessee and have taught for 10 years. Kindergarten- 3 years
2nd Grade- 5 years
1st grade- 2 years
In that order. Second grade was my favorite.


6. What are you totally obsessed with?
BLOGGING



7. If you can have one thing what would it be?

Winning lottery ticket



8. complete these sentences


I could not live without_my Iphone______

I always seem to _have 1000 things to do___



When I _raise my voice______ my kiddos now I mean business, because I rarely do it.


I am secretly a(n)__teacher obsessed with blogging___


I feel like a kid again when I watch Disney movies


10. 3 things that best describe you
Kind, thoughtful, kind of creative



11. What are your top 3 fav blogs
Oh my- ONLY ??
2. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?

I took an Occupational ChildCare class and I knew I wanted to work with kids.



14. Best teacher tip (organization,management,etc)

At the end of each year, throw away things you didn’t use. It will cut down on clutter.


15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know

I LOVE strawberry margaritas!




18. What is the first thing that comes to mind

Snakes_FEAR_________
Dogs_not a fan_________
Money_Target________
Friday__Weekend!________
Monday__alarm clock________
Pinterest__sucks me in for hours_________
Shoes__I need more!________
Food__Mexican________
Diets__blah________
School_What can I make this week?_________
Target_immediately start making a list_________
Cooking__give a recipe and we’re good_________
Yard Work__love it_________
Disney Movie_Beauty and the Beast_________
Guilty Pleasure__white chocolate__________
TV Show__Modern Family_______________
Music_XM Radio is one of the best inventions ever
Movie__action________________
Lifetime_Lifetime movies are so corny, but I always get sucked in…_________



Which would you choose


Food or shoes
shoes
Clipart or a book
It’s a tie
Ice cream or candy
candy
Dollar bin goodies or actual household items
Dollar bin
Chips or cookie
chips
School supplies or groceries
School supplies
Classroom décor or home décor
classroom
Comfy teacher shoes or heels
heels
Target or Walmart
TARGET I hate WalMart


Tea or Coffee
Coffee
Night owl or early bird
Night owl


Dog or cat
Neither


iPhone or HTC
iPhone




What are you in love with right now? Blogging


Fabulous clipart- The 3Am Teacher and KPM Doodles



Fave Font – I have 1000 favorite fonts, but Pineapple Delight comes to mind.




Links to







Click this link for a freebie
I currently have 8 TpT freebies. Check them out!






IF you want to be featured send me a chirp



Peace out Peeps



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. haha Target= Money cracked me up - so true!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! The story about the bus rider cracked me up!!

    thanks for stopping by blog and adding your link :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...