Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meet Someone New Sunday plus a freebie

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

Today I have a new blogger friend for you to meet






What is the name of your blog?

T.G.I.F. (Thank God it’s First Grade!)





2. How long have you been blogging?

I’m a newbie!! I just started in March, come on over and if you like what you see, become a follower :)

3. Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?

Cara Carroll @ The First Grade Parade
I literally remember the day I found one of her packets on TpT and I was amazed & inspired immediately!

4. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?

I actually just did a post with some of the funniest quotes I’ve heard so far this year… my kids are cah-razzzzy, but I love ‘em!
Come check it out here

5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade?

I live in Sin City, Nevada & this is my 2nd year teaching 1st grade!

6. What are you totally obsessed with?

Iced caramel macchiatos made with soy milk from the one and only Starbucks.

7. If you can have one thing what would it be?

Hmm… an old colonial house back home in Massachusetts with a beautiful lawn that I would never have to garden or take care of (since I have NO idea how to)!

8. complete these sentences

I could not live without coffee.

I wish more parents would READ to their children nightly.

When I send them for a walk my kiddos now I mean business!

I am secretly a celebrity gossip junkie

10. 3 things that best describe you

- Silly
- Determined
- Sarcastic

11. What are your top 3 fav blogs


12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?

I knew I wanted to be a teacher when I was in 5th grade and I have been paired up with a kindergarten buddy. I remember reading to my buddy and just loving every second of it


14. Best teacher tip:

Make time for yourself!!!

15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know

I was on Wheel of Fortune – Celebrity edition! Jeff Probst (the host of survivor) was my partner & I won $6100!

16. Make us laugh!

What is the best joke that you know?

I like to tell my students in the morning,
“boys and girls we will have a half day today and then lunch!!...
[wait for cheers and applause…] and then I tell them “we will have the other half of the day after lunch.”
Mwuahaha I always think it is hilarious.

17. In a past life what would you have been?

A stay-at-home mama with 12 of my own kids.

18. What is the first thing that comes to mind

Snakes- no thanks
Dogs- cute!
Money- need more
Friday- T.G.I.F.
Monday- already?!
Pinterest- lifesaver
Shoes- so many!
Food- nom nom nom
Diets- pointless
School- love
Target- heaven?
Cooking- experimental
Yard Work- what is that?

Do you have a store/blog design company that you would like to share? Share your pinterest too

TpT: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Susan-Moran
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/smoran892/


Freebie: Contraction BUMP game!! 

    

 
 Thats all for now peeps

If you would like to be featured send me a chirp


Peace OUt Peeps


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Patterson, I am Mrs. Patterson! I found your blog through Pinterest and wondered how my name appeared! Then, after looking around I realized we had the same last name! Bahaha! I am your newest follower and new in blogging land. Come check out my blog and be prepared to see your name ;)
    Dani
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute freebie...thanks for sharing ...im your newest follower...drop by =)


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!!! I was out of town this weekend and didn't even see this!! Thank you Shauna!!! :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...