Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A little Shopping and My Top 5

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

I am linking up with

and Rachelle @ Life is Sweet





Here is my top 5

NUmber 1: A kit kat bar

MY quick little pick me upper



Number 2: A Fanta Strawberry Drink

My kiddos know that I love fanta strawberry drinks! I have a thing about rattling coins in pockets or playing with it. My kiddos are very aware. So one day a one of the little sweeties was playing with her money. I politely asked her to put it up before I would take it. She didn't
It rolled
It rolled all the way across my room
Another cute little sweetie say, Hey, Ms. Patterson that goes your drink money
Yes hunny
Yes it is!

Number 2: A frozen bottle of water
not my fridge but this is what mine looks like!
I always have to have backups

I am very picky when it comes to my water
Most people says that it has no taste
They my friends are LIARS!
I can tell
I will only drink water that is cold! Very Very Very cold
Just putting it in the fridge won't do
Room Temp, umm no
I literally choke trying to drink water that is warm
So everyday I freeze a bottle of water and drink it as it thaws

NUmber 3: Toms

I love my freakin Toms! Almost as much as I love my Coach shoes
and yall know how much I love Coach!


Number 4: (which really should have been Number Uno) Expo markers

and not the fake kind! I love me some expos


The colors
The smell
The easy strokes
They perfect fit

The price tag not so much but nothing else will do

Oh how I love me some markers

NUmber 5: Plastic Storage Bins

My collection

I have a serious problem

I try to stop

but

I just can't





 ----------chirp------------



Guess what

I went shopping! Back to school shopping

I got lots of great goodies

I got these green gloves for my board cleaner to use!
and they were only a $1 for DT!

I have been looking for a microphone for-freakin-ever!

I finally found one that I liked in the party favors section at Target for $1!

I am planning to use it during whole group as a fun way to practice the CC standard speaking and listening

My kiddos have a hard time speaking correctly and I am hoping to use this and have them use it each time they answer a question during whole group






I picked these up at the Dollar Spot at Target

I love these little seat covers that the Star Student can use all week to make them feel extra special



Room Decor

Fabric for my bulletin boards

My crate seats! I love how these came out

I made some last year and I love them but I  wanted to redo them this year to make them more durable!

One of the little kiddos have a teensy weesy accident on them last year

So

this year I made them PEE resistant!



I found these at Target on clearance

I was so not doing a theme this year but I scooped these up and just had to use them

The table clothes were .50 cents and the plates were .10 cents!


I love dots and pretty colors so I just HAD to pick this up from Hobby Lobby



Check out the pretty paper inside

So I picked up these place mats at Walmart on clearance for .50 cents

Okay so I know that you have seen this idea for using the middle placemat to make ten frames

Both pictures are from First Grader...at Last!


but I used it to make alphabet popsicle sticks


I am thinking about giving each child a cup/flower pot and have them make a alpha popsicle everytime we go over a new letter

I am also thinking that this can be used during whole group


They are not the cutest but I am going to remake them

I wanted to play around with them first to see how well they were going to turn out and see if they held up




------------chirp----------

I am nearing 1000 followers and win I do..........................
Don't forget to follow me on FB
(click the green "f" button at the top)

I will be giving away my new unit over there once I am done

 Peace Out Peeps

14 comments:

  1. I love the idea of the green gloves from DT as board erasers! I am completely stealing that one! I agree about Expo markers, there are none to compare. Love to have you visit my blog when you get a chance.

    - Vicky
    http://themadnessthatiskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the alphabet sticks!! Super fun!!
    Newest follower!!
    Sarah
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love...love...love the "pee" resistant crate seats!! I am a new follower. I'd like to pass along an award to you. Hop on over to my blog to claim it!

    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a word of advice - don't know if it is true or not - but I worry about everything and everybody so I had to tell ya. I heard that freezing water bottles was not good. Something about the plastic and it lets off toxins when it is at extreme temps - heat or cold. Just wanted to let you know!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pee resistant!!! LOL!!! Only early childhood teachers relate to that one, lol! Great finds!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  6. The "pee resistant" seats...were those the plastic/felt picnic table covers or did you use something else?
    How about them apples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used fabric to cover the seats and put a plastic vinyl on top of the fabric

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shuna, I like plastic storage bins too. I've tried wicker baskets - they fall apart. I've tried cardboard cubbies - they're not sturdy enough. And I have found, because we have mice in our building, that plastic cannot be destroyed or eaten through.

    If you have a second, stop by my blog! :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have nominated your blog for an award! Stop by my blog to pick it up!!

    Kristine
    Teaching without Tears

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your cute blog. YOu have tons of cute projects. I really like the alphabet sticks. I pinned it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...