Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, July 23, 2012

A little of this a little of that!

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

* First let be begin by saying that this post is going to be all over the place*

I just finished up a 2 new units on TpT

If you would like to check it out click on the pic





Are you a FB fan?

Don't answer that!

I am working on a new Coconut Tree Unit and I will be giving it away to a lucky fan(s)


Make sure you become a fan on FB so that you will have a chance to win this unit

Click here to become a fan



------------------Chirp----------------------


Yall know that I don't do numbers very often but I am nearing 1,000 followers and I am super exicted

I know that I only have around 830 followers right now but it is never too early right?

Plus I went from 500 followers to 700 in a little under a week so.................

I am way to freakin lazy to try to organize a giveaway so I thought I would do something a little differently

www.justsoscrappytoo.blogspot.com

 

I have some great things for ya! I hope you likey!!!!!!!!!


---------------Chirp---------------

I just found an awesome blog and I thought that I would share with yall


She has a list of links to some awesome classroom set up to give you some ideas for this year


 Her blog is super organized

She had her blog broken down by content

You can search through various subject areas and then drill down to specific skills


Then on each page she has a set of activities to go along with each skill

Can you say Common Core


Are you excited yet?

Hop on over and check her out



Peace OUt peeps!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Where to start? Your packets look AMAZING! I can't imagine having 1,000 followers-I have about 250 and feel like that's huge. Congratulations in advance! Thanks too for the link to school supply addict. A friend just told me about it last week. I've got to check it out!
    Thanks!
    --Chrissy
    Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative with everything that you make. You are full of fabulous ideas! I absolutely LOVE the School Supply Addict Blog. It's so organized & helpful. Congrats on nearing 1000 followers!! Your blog is awesome & that's no surprise to me!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. It cracks me up how similar we are! First, I am SOOOOO picky about my water! Although I don't necessarily need it frozen, it needs to be ice cold! I'm also very particular about brands. For example, I cannot stand Dasani water!

    Second, I have crates for my classroom, too! This year I put fish fabric on them for my ocean theme. I used the same fabric on the crates as I did for my curtains so they match!

    Third, I'm pretty sure we bought several of the same digital paper packs from Sassy Designs!

    Now if only I could figure out how to get 1000 followers and make such adorable products! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...