Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, June 25, 2012

Pete the CAt: A Cat No More

Hiya Peeps

Shuna P here

I was just  checking out the sellers forum on TpT when I saw this


Cease & Desist came in for Pete The Cat

Please take them down


I love Pete the Cat and would hate to no be able to use products to go along with the book with my

incoming kinderbabies

What does this mean?

Aww sad day for all Pete Fans
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! We are missing out on so many cool things :( But I completely understand.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? I'm so sad. I just came back from the doctor and saw your post. That's a shame because I think the products were making more people buy the book!
    Vickie
    Mrs. Plant's Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I bought the book BECAUSE of all the great products

      Sad to see Pete go. I hope that we can still offer freebies with him

      Delete
  3. Bummer!! That makes me sad too!! I think the author's are missing the point ...to a point. They should come into the classrooms and see the magic that starts because of the book coming alive to so many students!!

    :( Sad Day!!

    I think I am one of your newest followers!! LOVE this little blog!! You do great things!! Cant wait to continue on the journey!!
    Sarah
    shetrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...