Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Meet Someone New Sunday Plus a Freebie

Hiya Peeps

Ms. Patterson here

Today I would like you to meet Michele from Run Miss Nelson

Has The Camera!

(Don't you just love her blog name?)





What is the name of your blog?
How long have you been blogging?

I’ve been blogging since spring break of this year.


Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?



What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?
Can I take you on a date?

5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade?
I live in Florida and have taught k, 1, and 2nd. I will be teaching 2nd grade next year.



6. What are you totally obsessed with?
I’m totally obsessed with Teaching. I am constantly buying new stuff for my classroom.


7. If you can have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability <----------------- don’t even know if that is a word but we are going to roll with it, what would it be?
A teacher’s assistant



8. complete these sentences


I could not live without the internet


I wish parents would come volunteer in my classroom more often.


When I turn out the lights, my kiddos know I mean business


I secretly love taco bell! I know it’s a bad habit.



10. 3 things that best describe you
Creative
Rule Follower
OCD



11. What are your top 3 fav blogs




12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
Growing up I always enjoyed playing school. I loved my teachers. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.



14. Best teacher tip
cYA
Make sure you document everything!



15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know
I graduated college in 2 years.


16. Make us laugh!


17. In a past life what would you have been?
a dolphin

I love the ocean!



18. What is the first thing that comes to mind
Snakes- disgusting
Dogs- cute
Money- fun to have
Friday- almost Saturday
Monday- Running late
Pinterest- addicted
Shoes- always fit (unlike clothes)
Food- Mexican
Diets- always on one
School- Love it!
Target- $1 aisle
Cooking- don’t do it
Yard Work- no fun!

Click the button below to check out a little freebie from Miss Nelson and don't forget to visit her and tell her I sent ya
Teachers Pay Teachers

Peace Out Peeps




Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I love "meet someone new sundays"
    Thanks for this, I'm heading over to see her and her camera now!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me this week! Hope to meet some new friends as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I'm headed over there now!
    _Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I didn't realize you live in Florida! Me, too!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already follow her blog and love it!! I laughed when I saw you "CYA" tip. This is a BIG thing in my school and my principal is always telling us this ;)

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your comment!! I thought for sure you made them :). What a great idea!!

    Miss J

    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shuna! I just saw you on the Featured Teacher page on TPT and ran over here to tell you! Woo-hoo!! congratulations!

    Your blog is adorable and I love your Meet Someone New Sundays! That would make a great little feature that others could post on their blogs!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great way to meet new people. Nice idea having the interview. :o)

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...