Ms. Patterson here
Today I would like you to meet Michele from Run Miss Nelson
Has The Camera!
(Don't you just love her blog name?)
What is the name of your blog?
How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since spring break of this year.
Who/What inspired you the most to start blogging?
What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?
Can I take you on a date?
5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher? What grade?
I live in Florida and have taught k, 1, and 2nd. I will be teaching 2nd grade next year.
6. What are you totally obsessed with?
I’m totally obsessed with Teaching. I am constantly buying new stuff for my classroom.
7. If you can have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability <----------------- don’t even know if that is a word but we are going to roll with it, what would it be?
A teacher’s assistant
8. complete these sentences
I could not live without the internet
I wish parents would come volunteer in my classroom more often.
When I turn out the lights, my kiddos know I mean business
I secretly love taco bell! I know it’s a bad habit.
10. 3 things that best describe you
11. What are your top 3 fav blogs
12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
Growing up I always enjoyed playing school. I loved my teachers. I couldn’t imagine doing anything else.
14. Best teacher tip
Make sure you document everything!
15. One thing that your followers would be surprised to know
I graduated college in 2 years.
16. Make us laugh!
17. In a past life what would you have been?
I love the ocean!
18. What is the first thing that comes to mind
Money- fun to have
Friday- almost Saturday
Monday- Running late
Shoes- always fit (unlike clothes)
Diets- always on one
School- Love it!
Target- $1 aisle
Cooking- don’t do it
Yard Work- no fun!
Click the button below to check out a little freebie from Miss Nelson and don't forget to visit her and tell her I sent ya
Peace Out Peeps