Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Alpha Skills Freebie

Hiya Peeps

Ms. Patterson here

This is going to be a short and sweet post

I am actually going to get some cleaning done today!

We shall see how this goes

I might just take a nap

Anyhoo

Do you watch Master Chef?

Well I never did but I started this season because...................




I know that dude! I went to college with him

Yay I can now say I know someone famous

You can check out Master Chef on Mondays on Fox @ 9/8c

--------------------Chirp-----------------------------

Do your kiddos love playdough as much as mine do

I usually use playdough at the beginning of the year to help strengthen my students fine motor skills

Why not combine their love of all things squishy with my need to assess 30 kinders individually at

the BOY in a quiet environment

As as quiet as a kinder class can be

For the first couple of weeks I use a lot of playdough mat centers in my classroom because they are

quick and easy to set up.

I spend a lot of time at the BOY working on letter formation and some get it right off the bat while

others need a little more help

Here is a little freebie that you can use all year round

Enjoy

Just click the pic to pick up this bad boy


Peace Out Peeps





7 comments:

  1. Love the playdoh mats, thanks for making it a FREEBIE. Have fun cleaning. . . I think your nap idea sounds like a much better plan for me : )
    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog and am your newest follower! :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome

      I saw your blog a few days ago

      I am already following you

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie! Kids just love working with Playdoh!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the cute playdough mats! I am been waiting for Walmart's Dollar Days so I can grab some new dough. Love that smell!!! I see you have 30 kinders, yikes! I was wondering if you have a full time assistant? Do you teach a lot in small groups or mostly whole group? I am getting 25 in my morning and also 25 in my afternoon next year and am having to rethink a very crowded classroom. Thanks! Hope you got that nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have a full time assistant!

    I do a mixture of both whole group and small group. We go to center on TWTh for about a 1 hour and 15 mins in the morning for reading station and another 1 hour and 15 mins in the evening for math stations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...