Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet New Friend Sunday on a MOnday,a Freebie and TAW Sale!

I decided to move the Meet New FRiends Sunday feature to Monday this week  so that it would not get lost with all the Jackpot Freebies and Sales!




1. What is the name of your blog?

2. How long have you been blogging?
Since December 2011…I’m a newbie!!

3. Who inspired you the most to start blogging?
My sweet friend Abby at TheInspired Apple and every other amazing blogger out there!!

4. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you?
This may not be the funniest but it definitely was the sweetest!  One of my darlin’ firsties asked her mom if she could change her last name.  When her mom asked her why, she replied that she wanted to change it to Browning so that she could remember me forever!  Then she said…”You changed your last name (when you got married), why can’t I change mine?! 

5. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher?
I live in Kentucky and this is my 5th year teaching…two years in 4th and 3 in 1st

6. What are you totally obsessed with?
Polka Dots…it truly is an obsession!!  I have them everywhere in my classroom!!

7. If you can have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability, what would it be?
A vacation home anywhere warm!

8. complete these sentences
I could not live without my hubby (he is just the sweetest man alive!)

I wish parents would spend more QUALITY time with their sweeties

When I get quiet my kiddos know I mean business

I am secretly a(n) organization freak!


9. What is something that you would like to share with other bloggers?
My husband likes to refer to me as a “country bumpkin”!  I am all kinds of southern from my accent to my addiction with sweet tea! 

10. 3 things that best describe you
organized, creative and determined

11. What are your top 5 fav blogs
These are just the tip…I have so many favorite blogs!
The Inspired Apple
The First Grade Parade
The Teacher Wife
Teaching in High Heels
One Extra Degree
I could go on forever!!

12. What was your ah ha moment when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
I don’t know that I had an ah ha moment but I would say that the fact that I played school every summer was a bit of a hint!!

13. Do you have a store/blog design company that you would like to share

Teachers Pay Teachers
1st, 4th - English Language Arts, Math - TeachersPayTeachers.com
14. Best teacher tip
Don’t ever forget the reason why you began teaching…the love for kids!!  Even when it gets tough…embrace that love!


If you would like to be featured on MNFS please send me a chirp at pocketofkinders@gmail.com

Don't forget to check out both of our stores to score some major deals for TAW!



Check out my store here



Click above to visit her shops!
Now on to the freebies!

I know last week I said that I was going to do a freebie so here is it is, only a week late!

I hope that you can forgive me?

Pretty please?

I really am sorry






Here is a freebie from my new unit that I will be posting later this week!


Here is a freebie that I updated from the beginning of my blogging career

From way back in ancient time

Think summer of 2011! Seems like ages ago




Click here for the Fishy Freebies

Click here for  the sentence freebie

Click here for adding freebies


Please please please leave me some feedback and comment


Peace out Peeps and Happy TAW!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow Girlfriend!! Now this is a post!! hehehe
    I love the idea of introducing another blogger without the linky "pass it on" questions & your rain boots addition is super cute!

    Are you getting excited about summer???


    Michelle
    3amteacher@gmail.com
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit The 3AM Teacher FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I found your blog during the linky party! Thanks for the freebies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...