Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bidding Adieu, Math and more Fun!

Hiya Peeps
Ms. Patterson here

I don't know about you but I have 12 days left of school and I am so excited!

This week we had an amazing time and a much needed stress reliever

Check out some of the things we have done this week

We had our PBIS celebration of great behavior on Friday and the kiddos really enjoyed it










After we finished with the PBIS celebration it was time for us to go to  Arithmetic Antics. The teacher assistants had to create an activity for each grade level. This is in preparation for MCT2 and the purpose of the math day was to show kids that math can be fun. There are about 12 different stations that they kiddos rotate through

This was for addition and subtraction

WE also have a Literacy Luau too


Each assistant had to have anchor charts for each grade level and directions! This station was 3D shapes and the kiddos used netbooks to play shape games!



Measuring with non- standard units

After Anitcs Day it was time to go to lunch

This is just a random pic of my student

It made me laugh

 Finally it was time for use to go back to the garden!

We have been studying plants for awhile now. We planted some plants in soil and in ziploc bags

These little buggers grew so fast and tall, something I didn't expect b/c I in no way have a green thumb!


The kiddos had fun moving our plants to their new home




Today is the last day of the TAW sale

all the items in my store are 20% off plus TpT is throwing in an extra 10%

Click the button to check it out


Peace out Peeps

Have a Blessed Day!

6 comments:

  1. 12 more days? Totally jealous! I have about double that. I loved checking out your pictures!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is PBIS your schools behavior management system? I'm leaving this afternoon for a conference in Nashville about PBIS (positive behavioral interventions and support) and just saw your post so I was curious. Would you mind emailing me your thoughts about the system and how it's implemented at your school?

    Thanks!
    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness
    laurastarnes@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post. I can't believe you have a garden! How cool. I have less than two weeks left too. Have a great end of school week.
    Pamela

    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to let you know how much I like your pictures on your blog! I teach upper elementary but thing you do an amazing job with the little ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a PBIS school also. The celebrations are so much fun for the students and teachers! We are liking PBIS. It is a new way of looking at behavior interventions, but we are learning. We are your newest follower! Visit us at http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/ for freebies! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...