Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Ideas to Share & TpT

Yesterday, Wednesday to be exact! ( I started on this post on Thursday but just finished it today) I did my first presentation  to a group of headstart personal. I was asked to present a day in the life of a kindergartener. One of the big pushes right now, especially since the implementation of Common Core, is to have the incoming Kindergarteners ready.

We talked alot about what is expected and what is taught in kinder. Boy were they shell shocked!

Here are some of the things that I shared with them




Bottle top spelling and sentences.

I am going to be redoing these this summer to make them cute with the labels from Here


There are also lots of other ideas for bottle caps like the ones below








Quick and easy station idea. This game can easily be adapted to subtration, mutiplication, compound words, lower and upper case matching, sight words, punctuation, rhyming words and so much more. Let you imagination take over.
If you have some new ideas show me some love and leave a comment!






Hope you are enjoying your week!


Don't forget to check out my first TpT item

It is a freebie and I would love to know what you think


9 comments:

  1. my 2 year old has that mickey puzzle! She woudl NEVER give it up! lol :)

    ♥ Jen
    The Teacher's Cauldron

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute ideas, Shuna.

    Oh, BTW, tag!

    http://mathcoachscorner.blogspot.com/2012/04/tagged.html

    Donna Boucher
    Math Coach’s Corner
    Math Coach’s Corner on FB

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many great ideas for using materials that are already "hanging around"! Thanks for sharing! I have left a little surprise for you at my blog: http://agardenofchildren.blogspot.com/2012/04/omg-second-awardim-so-excited.html
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bottle top idea -so glad I found your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your freebie! A great unit! Thank you! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...