Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Finally Did it!!!!!!!!

I don't know what I am getting myself into but I finally decided to take the plunge.
I skipped on down the yellow brick road
Followed the bacon
Saw the light
Chased the rainbow

I opened a store on TpT!

Now what??????????

I know that I want a Dollar Store type of store
But that is all I know!
Um, can someone explain what I have just gotten myself into?

I would like some suggestions and help in order to make my store successful

what would you buy? What would you like to see?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated


8 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm on Teachers Notebook and I'm loving it.

    I'm feeling kind of the same way of what people want.

    Best of luck! :)

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Anything you love will be loved by others! Good luck!

    LifeInSpecialEducation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! I'm sure you will have lots of great things to offer!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'd say anything themed and with cute clip art. That sales best for me! Good luck!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! This time of year I would love anything that helps my kids practice CVC words, Letter Fluency, and writing.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you!! Warning: TpT is addictive! I'm hooked!! Make things you can use with your class. Chances are, others will need them, too! Good luck to you!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for you!! I've been feeling like I need to jump in to the TpT waters too! I'm nervous...yikes!! I'll come and check out your store! :)

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for the love

    We will see how this goes

    Ms. patterson

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...