Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Countdown Has Begun

Before I start I just noticed, as I was clicking the post button, that I nearing 500 followers!

Thank you! I am constantly amazed that so many people like me and follow my ramblings

I think I feel a tear coming on, um..................................... maybe not, but you all do give me the warm fuzzies and make me smile!

I am still wrestling with the idea of doing a giveaway  but since I just had a mega one for my 400 followers celebrate it might be a bit much

What do you think to giveaway or not to giveaway?

come on peeps I need answers


*If anyone is having a giftaway soon I would love to participate and donate something*

Anyhoo moving on

Here in Mississippi we have 7 more weeks of school. The end of the school year is the busiest time for me. Sate testing, program practice and the kindergarten program

This year our kindergarten program will have a Broadway theme

Our boys will be dress as Danny from Grease

Easy right! The boys will wear white t-shirts, jeans rolled up, white socks and black shoes

The girls on the other hand not so much

The girls require a little more work

WE, as in the kindergarten team, will be MAKING the girls costume!

Oh....................................................................my...............................................................word

That is 45 kid dresses to make in less than a month

Ya'll please pray for me I ain't going to make it
( Do you hear my southern Charm starting to surface?)

Sorry I had a moment

Moving right along
I just finished my 2nd product for TpT and I would love for you all to check it out

*PSSSSSSSSSSSSt did I mention that it is only a buck twenty five and has 15 pages?*

Here is a preview
* I am still working on how to make the previews cuter, any ideas*





The first 5 peeps to comment   will receive this mini pack for free! F............................................................................................... R................................................................................E....................................................................E

Can you hear me singing? F to the R to the E to the E
One little catch if you win I would love for you to create a new blog post and tell your followers what you think of the product

If you are not one of the lucky few to make it to the top five no worries there might be something in it for you too!
So go ahead and comment!

I would love for you to join me on facebook too!
( I post exclusive freebies on fB for those who follow me)

Pin It

20 comments:

  1. I will check it out!

    higgystyx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be prayin' for ya! That is CA RAY ZEEE!!! Lovin' the new TpT product. =)

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!
    Emily
    eah719@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick me! Pick me!
    aturntolearn@gmail.com
    -Jessica
    A Turn To Learn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the contraction center. The clip art is so cute.
    Stellaluna114@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute!! And we are doing contractions next!! :)

    thepolkadotowl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your end of the year theme! Adorable! Your contractions pack looks cute too!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on 500 followers! That's fantastic! Good luck on the costumes! I can't sew so I'd be no help with that huge project! Your kids are going to look so cute!

    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo!!! I can't imagine making that many costumes! Good luck!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    agriffith1123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute!! Love your blog and all of your ideas!! alivb10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title of it! Makes me glad it's all most summer. Let the grills begin!!!!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love checking out what you are doing in your classroom. You and your sewing machine are going to become best friends. Good luck on making all of those cute costumes.

    amy
    qbeepatte@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. We did something similar last year for our 50th Day of School! We bought different colored felt and my fabulous kinder buddy made simple elastic waist skirts with the felt! Then she used her cricut to cut out the poodles and use velcro to stick them on. she claimed it wasn't too much work, but I was in awe! Good luck, would love to see your finished product and how you made it!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's going to be a great production for your kinders! They will look so cute!

    rmariemuniz(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog and the cute products you make :)

    kimberlycollatos@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I posted about your contractions and TpT store!
    Thanks for giving me a chance to check it out for free!

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just posted about your Contractions and TPT store! Thanks for letting me check it out!

    Heather
    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...