Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Center Ideas Plus a Freebie or Two

Happy Hump Day

This week was a short one for us we had Friday and Monday off for Easter

I just wanted to share some of things we are doing this week

 

Real Words and Nonsense Word Fun




Freebie Alert

That can be used with any words

Be sure to follow my blog to get more  freebies


NUmber words, color words and counting review practice




Obviously  I need more practice with counting
If you didn't catch it
Pay me no nevermind!

Can be used as a write the room center too!


Great for counting practice
Addition/subtraction



One more freebie for the road

Here is a money book freebie


just for good measure

Did you miss my post yesterday

I am having a
a Giveaway that everyone Wins
But you have to act fast

click here to check it out


******************* A quick question: Where do you buy cute clipart?****************

Check out my store


Have a great rest of the week

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the button! :)
    As far as clipart, I'm officially obsessed! I usually go with Scrappin' Doodles or KPM Doodles! Love them!
    -Lacey
    Wild about Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. I love the little cat for color and number review. I'm a new blogger. Come visit me if you get a chance.

    Mrsgoffskinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...