Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Can You Ever Have to Many Freebies?

I have a great freebie for you all today! In my kinder class we are in review mode

One of the big skills that I focused on this year was place value

So I created a little freebie for my kiddos to practice

Here is a quick preview of the unit

It is 30 pages and completely free


****** If you download this freebie please please please rate me and leave feedback! Thanks********





This unit has tens and ones practice as well as hundreds practice

If you think this is something you would like you can check it out on TpT


Graphics provided by



12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great activities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking it out

      I am glad that you like it

      Delete
  2. Just adorable! I can't wait to share it with my kids-- "Quick! What's in the Tens place!" X Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! This is perfect...just what I was looking for :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Can't wait to use it. I became your newest follower.
    Sharon
    Dogdaysofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebies! I will be teaching 2nd next year and I can use these are interventions for my strugglers so thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy guacamole! Can't wait to use with my students!
    Thank you so much for this great activity!!
    keri :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had not seen this!! You did such a good job girlfriend!! The title caught my eye when I was on Classroom Freebies - Now I have it pinned!!


    Michelle
    3amteacher@gmail.com
    The 3AM Teacher
    Visit The 3AM Teacher FB Page

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just perfect... it is exactly what we are working on right now. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...