Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Pinterest

Friday, March 9, 2012

This Just Pinned! An Awesome Idea

I have been searching for something for my students to do in library station for a while now. I usually have them do a write the room station or just pick a couple of books to read and draw/color what they read about. I always dread this station and it bores me to pieces to have to plan for this station. ONce I get done writing my center plans for the week this station always ends up getting the short end of the stick! I literally have no ideas for this station

So in search of an interesting idea for the library station that was simple and effective in keeping the kiddos focused I found this little gem on Pinterest of course!
The creator I am sure did not mean for the sheet to be a library recording sheet but I think it is perfect to keep my little buggers on task!

Diane and Kelly
@
creating this and I am thankful that they did!

Go to their lovely blog to grab this freebie!

3 comments:

  1. Did you change the look of your blog? ...very cute! ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did actually! I was getting tired of the old loook. I am so in love with the look of my blog now


    Thanks for stopping by

    Shuna P

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I have trouble getting mine to focus on reading in the reading center as well. I never tried giving them something to search for! I will be trying it next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...