Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, March 1, 2012

TEACHER TIP THURSDAY

Teacher Tip Thursday

I love to come up with exciting and cute bulletin boards. I love all the die cut letters and cut out but I HATE,  HATE, HATE, taking down the letters! I somehow always seem to just lay the letters down and when I need them again I have no idea where the letters have gone!


Here is something that I started doing in my room
** If you have been reading my blog you know that I still don't have my phone back yet, ugh still in the shop I cracked my digitizer! Sorry I couldn't take pics of this)



I have a photo album

and baseball card holders
( like the ones used for holding coupons)

I found my baseball card holders at Dollar Tree for 10 for $1 but that was a while ago

you can also use business card holders like the ones below


Now once you have everything you can sort your letters, I sort mine by upper and lower case letters.

My kiddos usually sort the letters for me! You can ever have students sort the upper and lower case letters in a station or use them for making works if you have your letter laminate


I would love to see/hear you ideas

Ms. Patterson


6 comments:

  1. So much fun stuff on your blog! I am your newest follower! I noticed on my blog you asked for a download of my vowel poster. I added it for you today. Come on over and grab it when you have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey Ms. Patterson! I've given you an award, hop on over to my blog and get it!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also gave you a blog award! Click over to my blog to check it out.
    Thanks

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm this seems like your lucky day! I just gave you an award too! I think you know the drill by now :P

    http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/03/top-of-evening-to-you.html

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for my the delay in posting


    Thanks ladies for the adward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower :)

    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...