Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Blogger on the Block

Do you remember when you first started blogging? I sure do! I was completely a fish out of water and had no idea what I was doing! ( I still don't to be quite honest, Ha!) I would wonder if anyone wanted to hear what I had to say, I was intimated by my fellow bloggers and thought there was not way that I could compete. I would sit and check my blog every other minute to see if I had a new follower.

I am always excited to find new blogs because I remember when I was new and others bloggers show me some love!
I just found a newbie and would like for you to visit her blog and show here some blogger love
She has only 3 followers and I know that we can help her out

Visit her blog and tell here I sent you!

She doesn't have a blog button yet so click here to visit her blog and show some love

6 comments:

  1. It's so nice of you to do this. As a new blogger myself, I'm always amazed by the blogger love shown on the web.
    Marsha
    http://differentiatedkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet of you! Thanks for visiting my blog and following!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Dragonflies in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog. I am following you too. Your post is exactly how I feel about blogging. Your blog is super cute.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Thanks for introducing us to a new blog!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to shed some light on a deserving new blog b/c I know what it means to be a new blogger and especially how it feels to be one

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...