Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Money Honey Plus a Freebie!





I am writing this post ahead of time because by the time this post will be releashed I will be here
Enjoying my spring Break


My kinders will be working on money when we get back so I have created a couple of games for them! This is one of the toughest units for my kinders to do in past years but this year I have really been focusing on them counting on from any number.  Some of my children will be success learning to count money by counting on and the others find it much easier to count money using addition.
Anyhoo onto the freebies
This is a money sorting game. The kiddos have to sort each coin under the correct label. This will help the kiddos really pay attention to the characteristics of each coin

The coin book freebie has coin poems that are adapted from teaching heart!





Click here to score these freebies!

I have fixed the kinks! If you downloaded this before please re-download. I am so sorry for the errors that appeared in the doc

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! Enjoy your spring break! I am your newest follower.

    www.twirlybirdteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous too!!!! I hope you have blast! Your freebies are so cute :)
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your break! Thanks for the freebie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have gone somewhere fun for Spring break. Hope you had fun. Just wanted to let you know that you have some typos in your book. On the penny page it should be copper not cooper & on the quarter page cents not cent. Just thought I'd let you know before you gave it to your students. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suthner

    Thanks for letting me know about the errors
    I was in sure a rush to put this up before I went of my break that I made some careless errors

    They sound be all fixed I would love for you to re download this

    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am wondering if you have this in another format that I can download?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...