Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Money Honey Part DeuX and a Freebie of Course!

I finally finished this one! Today Word decided that she did not want to cooperate! She kicked and scream, threw tantrums and basically got on my nerves today!

Once I gave her a firm talking to she decided to repay me by refusing to work and deleting all of my work, humph!

 So here is the 5th, thats right the 5th copy of this document that I made today!

Here is another game that I made to practice money skills with my kinders!

This can be used as a write the room center or you can put the cards in a container and let your kiddos pull them out one at a time. I also have the plastic coins availible for my students at this station also.






3 comments:

  1. Well silly me I thought I already was a follower. Well that's all fixed now!
    Thanks,
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these freebies. I will be able to use them as soon I print them. I have math benchmark next week. This just come handy.
    EG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...