HI Ya There, Ms. Patterson here
Welcome to Meet New Friends Sunday
Glad that You could join me
Today's Blog Feature is Mrs. Baldwin @ Apples and ABCs
here is a little more about her
1. So how long have you been blogging? January 2012
2. Who inspired you the most to start blogging? I have been inspired by all of the creativity of other blogs! I have been blog stalking for the past year and for My new Year's resolution, I decided to take the plunge. It has been a boost and a source of inspiration to keep creating and to better myself as an educator
3. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you? "Mrs. Baldwin, will you please look beautiful tommorrow?" .................... I wasn't wearing any makeup that day!
4. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher?
I live in
and this is my 5th year teaching. I have taught 1 year of 1-2 combo and 4 yrs of kinder
What was you ah ha moment when you that you wanted to be a teacher? I was on a mission trip in China and that was my first teaching experience. It was there that it clicked that teaching is where all my strengths lie
5. What are you totally obsessed with?
click here to visit her boards
6. If you could have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability, what would it be
A villa in Italy
7. Complete these sentences
What could you not live without
I wish my parent would
Bring me a cup of coffee every morning
When I give "the look" my kids know I mean business!
8. What is something that you would like other bloggers to know? Set goals, get to know other bloggers and have fun!
9. What are 3 words that describe you? Loud, emotional, colorful
10. What are your top 5 blogs
11. What is your best teaching tip? Classroom management
If your classroom is under control you can have fun and be creative
Go check out her blog and tell her I sent you (click the apple to visit her blog)
You can also check out her TpT store Here
Here are some photos of Michelle
Some ideas you will find on her blog
If you would like for your blog to be featured or know a deserving blogger email me at firstname.lastname@example.org