Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Meet New Friends Sunday: Blogs I Love

HI Ya There, Ms. Patterson here

Welcome to Meet New Friends Sunday

Glad that You could join me



Today's Blog Feature is Mrs. Baldwin @ Apples and ABCs

here is a little more about her

1. So how long have you been blogging? January 2012

2. Who inspired you the most to start blogging? I have been inspired by all of the creativity of other blogs! I have been blog stalking for the past year and for My new Year's resolution, I decided to take the plunge. It has been a boost and a source of inspiration to keep creating and to better myself as an educator

3. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you? "Mrs. Baldwin, will you please look beautiful tommorrow?" .................... I wasn't wearing any makeup that day!

4. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher?
I live in
and this is my 5th year teaching. I have taught 1 year of  1-2 combo and 4 yrs of kinder

What was you ah ha moment when you that you wanted to be a teacher? I was on a mission trip in China and that was my first teaching experience. It was there that it clicked that teaching is where all my strengths lie

5. What are you totally obsessed with?
click here to visit her boards

6.  If you could have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability, what would it be


A villa in Italy

7. Complete these sentences

What could you not live without

I wish my parent would

Bring me a cup of coffee every morning

When I give "the look" my kids know I mean business!

8. What is something that you would like other bloggers to know? Set goals, get to know other bloggers and have fun!

9. What are 3 words that describe you? Loud, emotional, colorful

10. What are your top 5 blogs



11. What is your best teaching tip? Classroom management
If your classroom is under control you can have fun and be creative

Go check out her blog and tell her I sent you (click the apple to visit her blog)

You can also check out her TpT store Here 

Here are some photos of Michelle

Some ideas you will find on her blog





Michelle and The Hubs Josh on the beach


If you would like for your blog to be featured or know a deserving blogger email me at pocketofkinders@gmail.com










3 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower. You have a really cute blog :)

    Judy

    Teaching Little Apples

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! Love that we get to know the blogger through your questions! Fun!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...