Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meet New Friends Sunday: Blog I LOve

HI Ya There, Ms. Patterson here

Welcome to Meet New Friends Sunday

Glad that You could join me

Today I have for you a blog that we all know and love

Today's Feature is Doodle Bugs Teaching Blog

If you have not hear about her site, what have you been doing living under a rock??????

Seriously she is awesome!!!!!

You should definitely run not walk and check out her blog

Wait, correction, you should read the post first then run as fast as you can to check her out

here is a little more about Kacey

1. So how long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for a little less that I year! I believe I started this blog last June

2. Who inspired you the most to start blogging? SEveral ladies welcomed me into the blogging community
April @ Chalk Talk
Brooke @ Primary Perspective
Donna @ Kinderglynn
Gladys @ Teaching in High Heels
Cheryl @ Primary Graffiti

3. What is the funniest thing a kid has told you? In a former shchool that I taught at- a child told me his mom could not come to parent teacher conference because she had an ankle bracelet on! ( She was under house arrest and had a tracking ankle bracelet on)

4. What state do you live in and how many years have you been a teacher?
I live in

( This is Ms. Patterson here rudely interrupting But I am excited I am From Mississippi too! I thought I was the only Mississippian here in blogland.  I will contain myself  and You may now return to your regularly scheduled program) ( No more interrupting from me)

I am a southern girl,
because we do it best oops I said I wouldn't interrupt


Carry on, My lips are sealed!
and this is my 12th year teaching

What was you ah ha moment when you that you wanted to be a teacher? MY mom taught for almost 40 yrs. I think I always knew I wanted to be a teacher it come natural to me

5. What are you totally obsessed with?
The internet as a whole............... blogging, shopping online, pinterest
How did we ever live without the world at our fingertips
*Do worry I am not going to interject here*


6. If you could have one thing, regardless of price or reasonability, what would it be

A Beach House

7. Complete these sentences

What could you not live without


the internet
I wish my parent would


Slow down and spend more time with the kids

When I give my kiddos the look they know I mean business




I am secretly a(n) work-a-holic!

8. What is something that you would like other bloggers to know? I teach in a small {very small} private school. I left the state government school job and cut my pay more that half
so that I could teach the WAY I want to teach. NOt the way the government wants me to. Most teachers make more in 6 months than I do in an entire year BUT I am HAPPY!


9. What are 3 words that describe you? hard working, creative and organized

10. What are your top 5 blogs

I am not going to say these are my top 5 b/c I have more than 5 but these are some of my favorites

Check out kACEY'S Awesome products
(click the links below)

Doodle Bugs Paper
website * blog  * facebook

Doodle Bugs Teaching

YOu may now
and check her out
YOu most definitely fall in bloggy love

If you would like for your blog to be featured email me at pocketofkinders@gmail.com


5 comments:

  1. Loved reading about Kacey! She's pretty amazing!! Wanted to let you know, I'm from Mississippi, too! AND, there are at least 2 more bloggers who live here, as well!! We so need to get together!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgosh!!!! I would love to meet up

      I am so happy that I am not the only Mississippian in blog land!


      Giddy over here

      Ms. patterson

      Delete
  2. I LOVE doodle bugs!! She has great stuff, too!! Always way cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...