Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Look At Our Week

Take a look at some of the fun we have had this week
We have been learning how to tell time
Here are our silly clocks that we made!






Last week we finished our unit on place value and here is a look at what we made



We made place value pirates! The kiddos had a number on the top of their hat
The large teeth represent tens and the smaller teeth represented ones! They turned out pretty cute

For language we have been learning how to make arrange words in a sentence so that they make a complete thought. The kiddos each received a pan, an egg, and small strips of yellow paper. I told the kiddos to glue the strips on the pan in any order they wanted to. The kiddos then unscramble the words and wrote the sentence.



Have a great almost friday!

17 comments:

  1. Fun, fun activities!! Love each one of them!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a blog award! Come check it out :)
    -Lacey
    Wild about Teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated your blog for an award. Please come over to find out the details.

    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/thank-you-so-much.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of those activities of are so darn cute!!!

    love them!

    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had to throw you a shout out on my latest post. Thanks You, THank You, THank You for your hidden sight word picture find. I finally learned how to make them and posted a few on my blog. Hope you dont mind. THis has been a huge hit in my classroom. Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the love!


    I <3 comments! Thanks for visiting and come back soon

    Shuna P
    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your new blog design!!! And those pirates are sooooo cute!

    http://modernkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just getting ready to start place value and I was looking for some good practice ideas! How cute! I also love your "scrambled" sentences. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mrs. Cox

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I am so happy that you found something that you can use


    Annie thanks for the love! I absolutely love your blog and your products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog and I am now your newest follower! I love the place value pirates. Adorable!!

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog via Pinterest and I love it! I used your "Scrambled Eggs" idea in my Kindergarten class today and they turned out great! Thanks for posting all your great stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your stuff! You crack me up too! Keep on doing your great work!
    Love,
    Keri :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...