Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kids Do the Darnest Things! ( A Funny)

Look at this picture
I am going to give you a moment to just take this in


Kids do the darnest things! I know that you are wondering why we let this little darling stay in his chair like that but hey! I kept telling this sweet little darling boy to sit in his chair correctly or he was going to lose it. He had already fallen out of the chair twice because for some reason he thought he was a frog and wanted to sit with his feet up! After he had fallen twice out of the chair I told him that he could stand for the rest of our reading time and This is what he chose to do

When I turned around and saw this my first inkling was not to help but to snap a picture and let loose a chuckle! I did however helped him out of the chair but he was mad because he wanted to spend the rest of the day like this!

9 comments:

  1. OMG that is too funny!!! I know plenty of kids that would pull that one too. :)

    Kindergarten SuperKids

    ReplyDelete
  2. What makes it even worse is the fit he threw when I tried to get him out of the chair! He wanted to stay in it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! Thanks for following me ;) And that is too funny!!
    Becky- teachinglearningloving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I wished that my TA take a pic of my reaction


    It was priceless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ***correction***** I wished that I had my TA take a pic of my reaction

      Delete
  5. Thanks Becky! I hope you enjoy your vist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Glad you found me :) That pic is TOO funny!!! Thanks for making me laugh! Now following :)
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...