Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, March 30, 2012

Houston, I Believe We Have a Problem!

A Huge Huge Problem!

I talking big, gigantic, enormous, problem

I am going to let you judge for yourself















Do you think I have a problem?

You can tell me

Oh, By the way before you make any rash decisions I have to tell you that I might have cheated a little, sorry
I got tried of taking pictures but I didn't even show half of my shoe collection


8 comments:

  1. Don't see a problem---but I do love your shoe cupboards!!! :) Where are they from??

    Kelly
    Kindergarten Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF there was a problem...I'm afraid, I've got problems too, lol! Looks good to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problems here :) I have all those bins, too!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly I got them from all teachers fav store

    TARGET

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...