Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get to Know Me Tuesday/Ask Me anything

Hi Ya Peeps

MS. Patterson Here

 
Each week I am going to try to post a weird corky fact about myself

This is Me










That's right check me out peeps

 

ON the Left I was in a little group called the temptations! You might have heard of them, ahem me.   I was spectacular! I even had the coolest Blue Microphone! I know you want one but you can't have it! Na Na Na Na Na , its all mine
ON the right check out my fab-u-lous dance moves! Look at me go! I know that you must be saying, "Hey how can this be the temptations, there were five of them? I am the David of the group and the other members back up singers were trying to upstage me so I cropped them out! I am David  Ruffin and this is MY group. Never mind the fact that David was a dude


On a un related note I have been told that I am impossible to please and a very picky eater
TEll me if I am weird or not

Here is a list of what I don't eat
*steak
*Hamburgers
*French Fries
* Fried Chicken/Pork Chops
( I do eat chicken nuggets)
* I am allergic to all seafood
*Greens
* corn
( I do like mixed veggies though)
* Sausage
( I will eat patties but will not eat sausage pizza)
* Caramel
*Gravy
* Meatloaf
*Mushrooms (never tried them but touching them grosses me out)
*turkey and basically all thanksgiving food ( I have to typically bring my own plate to the festivites)
*Cakes/Pies
*Sliced meat ( I will eat ham that is sliced but not whole)
*Gizzards or any random animal ( This is a biggy because I am a Southern girl and my family is from the country)
*BBQ
*Hot Dogs
( I will have a chili dog but I will remove the weiner so that it is just chili and bread or I will eat them if they are extremely burned on the grill)
* Ribs
*Cooked Fruit ( I will literally eat the cobbler part and throw all the fruit anyway! My mom hates this by the way)
* I will not eat cold fruit
*hate bananas, purple grapes and red apples
* I will not drink water unless I boil it
* Any Grilled food
* Grape Juice, Apple Juice, Milk, Orange Juice
*Peanut Butter
*Mayo/Must
And the list can go on an on

I eat by sight and texture
For example I don't eat steak because I hate the texture. I don't eat chitterlings because they
 S    T      I     N       K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tell me peeps am I weird????????


Never Mind that question
Lets move right Along
Today is Ask me Anything Tuesday
 Not only did you get to find out an interest tidbit of information but you also get to question the teacher!
Go ahead ask those buring questions no matter how silly
I would love to hear the questions you come up with



Oh by the way if you haven't entered my giveaway what are you waiting for?





12 comments:

  1. Crack me up and my friends think I'm picky I will eat just about everything you won't, and not the things you said you do...So what IS your favorite meal?
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eat pasta. The only meats that I really eat are baked chicken/pork chops and grounded turkey! I know that I'm weird!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to wrap my mind around this. You won't eat cooked fruit or cold fruit, only room temperature fruit? Hmm I guess my habit of warming potato salad in the microwave wasn't that weird after all - I did it as a teenager but I grew out of it. Have you grown out of any of your food dislikes yet?
    By the way, what song were you listening to in the pictures? Please tell me there was music playing!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty much on warm fruit. I don't put it in the microwave though, hehe like that makes it any better!

      I used to eat dry salad and sandwiches! I now eat ranch and ketchup

      Nope no music, David Ruffin doesn't need any music!

      Delete
  3. You are so funny (and yes, a bit weird about your eating,...lol=)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are awesome! I love your humor! And yeah I'd say you're picky but hey, most of us have weird quirks about some food...I won't eat any food that has bones in it! Ewww! And if I'm even reminded that I am eating an animal I'm all done! Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what a personality! I would have joined right in, and tried to steal the lead. Anyway, I think it would have been easier to write what you do eat...all jokes aside, I as watchin TLC and there is a show thatt showcases people with strange eating habits...for example, a man who only eats french fries(since he was a child), a women who only chews her food then spits it out cause she was scared of choking (had a bad experience), a man who only eats pizza...anyway, you get the idea. The guy who only ate fries would gag when eating other foods. Come to find out he is medically considered a "super taster"...the doctor examined the tastebuds on his tounge and found out he had enlarged tastebuds. Head over to TLC.com and check out the show if you havent seen it.....really neat. Said enough! Later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the heck do you eat? LOL Love your blog BTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am laughing out loud! You crack me up!!! So cute!!


    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have awarded you with the Lovely Blog Award. Hop on over to my blog to check it out!
    Becky
    Teaching, Learning, & Loving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny! In answer to your question on how I get the backgrounds on my blog posts, I create my posts in PowerPoint and then take a screen shot and upload it as a picture to my post. I hope that helps!
    ~Jada
    Daisy Days for Learning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...