Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blogger Tip/ Plus Some Cool Parties

Let me preface this by saying that I am going to break the upspoken rule of double posting today! Sorry! I am going to post a freebie later today but I also wanted to share a tip that I have learned

Do you know how to leave a link at the end of your comments like this

all you have to do is use the code below and and input your blog name and address. I save mine in a word document and everytime you comment on someone's blog just paste it in the comment box and viola! Easy Peezy

Here is the code
<a href=http://www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com/>Pocket Full of Kinders</a>
* change the red parts to your information*

** Added tech tip
I have an HP and for me to take a screenshot I press (fn) button and print screen button at the same time. ( This will copy the image) I then open paint and press (ctrl) (v) and paste it. I then crop and save!**


I saw this cute linky party and I wanted to participate


Join in the fun
*Just click the pic*


Here is a linky for grades K-2
Check out some old favorites and find some new friends


Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I'm seriously the fastest eater. It doesn't matter where I'm at. I'm done first eating. It's kind of annoying. But you gotta do what you gotta do in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get that tip to post? Each time I have tried to write a blog like this, the tip turns to a link and no one can learn anything that way!

    Sigh...

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure I know what you mean

      I jsut wrote it like a regular post

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the info on how to link your blog in comment posts.

    Mrs. Shelton’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I'm going to try it now, let's see if I can get it to work. : )

    Tales of An Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip. After three years teaching, I am no longer ashamed of walking around the entire school with different things on my heads and different jewels around my neck. So many good ones. Love it!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks so much for linking up with me. :) I am your newest follower!
    Lory
    Fun for First
    The Robin’s Nest

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you much for joining my Kinder-2nd grade linky party. I am so impressed by all I see! I love you blog too and I am following!


    ✿~jeannie~
    ­Kindergarten Lifestyle

    Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    by the way - I grabbed you button and put it on my blog and I would love if you'd put mine on yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog through a Linky Party. I am your newest follower and I would love for you to come check out my new blog. enrichingkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great tips! I wish I would have read this when I first began blogging. It took me FOREVER to figure out how to leave a link back on my comment. Your way is so much easier.

    I found your blog through the linky party. I'm having a linky party, too. If you'd like to share some wisdom with new teachers, stop by my blog. I'm going to make a pinterest board with all of the tips for next year's newbies.

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...