Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

As promised a couple of freebies!

Every week my students are given spelling words which I pull from out text and our sight word list. I am always looking to spice up the spelling center and I am constanly chaning it! This week my kiddos are working on money and reviewing adding and subtraction.

So in their spelling station they will first practice spelling the words by lining up the letter tiles and adding them together. The kiddos will then record it on their recording sheet. Next week the kiddos will use their spelling words and determine how much each word is worth.

AFter the kiddos finish they will complete the spelling word puzzle

Here are the freebies

Spelling word
Word Search
A freebie that can be used with any word list






For more spelling station ideas and freebies click here




3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your blog and all the freebies! Thanks for following me, now I'm your newest follower!
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower :)
    I love the spelling your words with money on them to see how much the word costs- great idea! :)

    Thanks!
    -Staci
    Let's Teach Something

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...