Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 20, 2012

Website Spotlight Plus A Freebie for you!

I like many of you have just discovered an awesome blog called The 3am Teacher. I don't know how I found this gem of a blog but I am glad that I did! She is a great teacher as well as a graphics designer. She is so generous about sharing her work but she also sells it too! I have never felt the urge to buy clipart but I definitely will be purchasing some from her TpT store.

She is simply amazing and truly embodies what a teacher and blogger should be. When you have time go check her blog out and tell her I sent ya, You won't be disappointed.

Anyways on to the Freebie

I love Write the Room centers and I must be honest I was terrified to have this center in my classroom! I can't imagine my center time without the write the room center and when I don't have one set up the kiddos always are upset and look like little sick puppies


Here is a sight word write the room center. In my classroom the students have been working on reading sight words and increasing their fluency. I noticed that my kiddos where having a hard time reading fluently so I came up with some games to help them. I began scrambling up a couple of sight words each day during our morning meeting and having the students quickly identify the word.






Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love for you to tell me what you think and follow me

Shuna P

Click the Pic to Visit this awesome blog!

7 comments:

  1. I am loving it!! And 3am is awesome!! (and thank you for your sweet note =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue Skies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! My kids are beginning to unscramble sight words, so this is great!

    Heather

    http://mrssheltonskinders.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so cute!! Thank you for sharing it! I am now following you too. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! My kids have been loving scrambled sight words, and this will be so fun for our Seuss week! Thanks for sharing!

    Mrs. Krull
    Of Primary Importance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! What a great idea to scramble the sight words for a read the room activity! Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing! I'm going to PIN it on my Dr. Seuss page right now @ pinterest.com/jdarter


    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...