Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spelling Center Freebie

Here is another Spelling center printable that you can use to spice up you center.
My kiddos love to paint but I hate and I repeat hate having to clean up paint!
I have an old pinic table cloth that I got from Dirt Cheap for .50 that I use to help keep this station clean. The kiddos first take the table cloth out of their center bucket and place it on the table. The studnets then use markers to rainbow write their spelling words. After students have written their words with the markers students then dip their q-tip in the paint, which I store in a ice tray. When it is time to clean up the kiddos simply fold up the table cloth and put it a ziplock bag and put it back in their center bucket and put the ice tray in the sink. No more Mess and the Kiddos get to play with paint!


Anyhoo On to the Freebie
* I left this blank so that you can use this however you see fit*

Click Here to get this Freebie!

If you enjoy this freebie please follow my blog! I would love to hear from you

Thanks for visiting
Shuna P

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog colors! Thanks for the freebie, i'm your newest follower. Come on over for a visit!

    Kaleigh's Klassroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love on my blog! I am a new follower now.

    I can see you love literacy centers. They are a favorite of my students. One of these days I have to get around to making a packet. I have a whole book of spelling centers coming out in May from Scholastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this- thank you for sharing it. :) Erin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...