Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, February 24, 2012

Power Teachers and Your Thoughts Please!

I recently went to a professional development for PBIS and the presenter showed this video. I love how the kiddos are actively engaged and participating in the lesson. I also love that you can't tell what kids might be Ell/Gifted/ Educational Ed. I definitely see some things that I can use in my class but I don't want them to be robots!  I would love to know your thoughts on this! I have never really heard of whole brain testing until I went to the workshop and now I am curious

Here is the one we saw for kindergarten!

So TEll me What You think?

1 comment:

  1. I have used pieces of Power Teaching for the past 2 years and love it. It's all about mini lessons and keeping their attention. They love pairing up and "teaching" each other.

    Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...