Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Place Value Freebie 2

Update!!!!!
Thanks Megan for letting me know there was an error
Oops!
I have fixed the problems

oKAY here is another place value freebie! This one is much cuter!
All you need for this center is a
to spy numbers with of course!







Thanks for visting my blog! I would love to see you again
If you like this freebie consider following my blog and leaving a comment!
Ms. Patterson

Oh, Silly Me I almost forget to post the Link
Here it is
Click Here to score the freebies

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Thank you.
    on the recording page, decompose is spelled wrong, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I am so sorry for the error and I thank you for telling me

    I have corrected the file and uploaded it again

    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and for following me! Now I am YOUR newest follower!

    :)

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...