Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Its My Birthday and I will PartIy If I Want To...................................................

or maybe not!!!!!!!
 I have no time to party I just heard the news on Monday that I got the house that I wanted!

*Update*
I wrote this post about a week ago and I was excited that I was getting the house that I wanted. Fast forward a week and I am without a house, ugh
I was supposed to sign the paper work on wednesday but the lady has been ducking and dodging my calls. I seriously am at a loss and I am frustrated
I don't know what I am going to do. Today is the 23rd and I have until the 29th to move out of my apartment and I have no where to go

I hope today, my birthday will bring better news!

HERE ARE SOME FUNNIES THAT I RECEIVED!
MY friend Sent me This one!


My mom sent this one

Thanks to all of my followers! I <3 each and every one of you

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I pray all goes well with your housing situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl...Party away...believe me, the problems will still be there...LOL! Just Kidding! You have got to be soooo stressed right now! I really hope that things work themselves out...they usually do (just never in the timing that we would prefer). Happy birthday & keep us updated! What state do you live in??

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! All will work out! Congrats on the house!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! I hope everything works out for your house!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...