Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Almost Birthday To Me!

My birthday is in less than a week and I will be 25 years old!!!! Where has the time gone, I am getting old.



My Birthday is on the 25th of this month and I am not to excited about it! I have no exciting plans will be spending a pretty good chunk of my birthday packing to move to a new house! I have a lot of junk , ahem, I mean stuffI and I have not started to pack anything and I have to move from my apartment by the 29th and I didn't take any days off so I have to move after I get off work. Why did I move in the middle of the school year, what was I thinking?


Happy Birthday to me!


In all honesty though I am greatful to be alive and see another year! I know that many others did not make it and I thank God each day because I know that life is a precious gift that can be taken away at any moment

Have a Blessed Day my Blogger Friends

2 comments:

  1. Happy almost bday!! I can't believe where the time has gone...I'm 41 and remember 25 like it was yesterday! CRAZY! I'm your newest follower. I teach first grade and just started my blog...pop on by and tell me what you think. :o)
    ~ Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...