Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Freebie to Practice Sentence Skills

Hi bloggy Friends!

Here is a center that I use in my kinder classroom.

The kiddos practice sentence skills.

They first pick a sentence card and unscramble the sentence and write it correctly on the line


Simple center but fun for the kiddos.




* If you enjoy this freebie please consider following my blog*
I would love to hear from you!
Everything on my blog is free so if you like this doc please share your comments and look around for other great freebies!

Thanks for visiting and come back soon
Ms. Patterson

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stopped by my blog, because now I'm your newest follower :)


    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea. I have first graders, but they're very low and I think this would be AWESOME for my intervention group to do. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome! Thanks for visting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this freebie! This is perfect for my new centers I am working on in class( we are trying to do the daily 5 with individual word work centers for each child). I am going to use this for sure!
    THANK YOU!
    I am your newest follower:)
    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great center! Thanks for sharing

    ✪ Miss W

    Miss W Teaches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting!
    I am happy that you like it and can use it

    Ms. Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my blog...I am your newest follower. I really love what you did with the freebies!!! Thank you for sharing the links...so awesome! I am going to be doing a feature post (next week) of many of the products that have been created with many of my graphics. I will def. be adding you in (-;

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...