Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Emergency! Emergency!

well ....................................................................................not really but I am getting frustrated with this and in order to keep my sanity I decided to ask my techy friends, thats you peeps!

I just learned how to add the pin it link at the end of my post put it is very, very, very tiny!


Does anyone know how I can enlarge this or direct me somewhere where I can find the answer


Thanks in advance

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter my first giveaway!
    I follow you too!

    Miss S
    Just Teaching...Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea how to help sorry, but on the other hand, it doesn't look so very small to me!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for visiting my blog! I'll post pics soon, because my classroom is swimming in polka dots! I'm your newest follower!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...