Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dr. Seuss' OH What Fun We Had!

So this week we are going to read a new Dr. Seuss book each day and do some fun activities that go along with that book! Today we read Ten Apples on top and had a blast.

After we read the book we drew pictures of ourselves and used real apples to paint them on top of our heads!

I had lots of lovely pics of this but somehow my camera got hungry and ate them!

I do have pics of the next activity that we did though!

First we tried to see how many apples we could stack on our head

This was fun to see and the kiddos got a kick out of this




Next we had a contest to see who could keep the apples on their head the longest




I even got in on the fun!




have a happy Seuss Filled Week

UP next One Fish, Two Fish
and to celebrate we will be making blue jell-o with swedish fish

Ms. Patterson

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for all of the advice and helping me get my giveaway on my blog started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....they look too cute balancing apples on their heads!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...