Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bless Their Sweet Little Hearts!

Just a little funny

During our morning meeting we were working on sounding out some words that I had written on the board

I had written the word: PL AS TIC on the board

I first asked the kiddos to find any chunks and/or small words that we have gone over


All the kiddos picked out the pl and told me what sound it made


I asked the kiddos did they see a small word and they all told me yes but then I asked them what the word was and they all sat there and looked at me


I asked them to point to the word and they could but they would not darn say it


One little girl raised her hand and said MS. PATTERSON NOW YOU KNOW THAT WE COULD NOT SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!

Bless their sweet hearts




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...