Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Place Value Freebie!

This makes 3! I pretty much have had nothing to do this weekend, execpt pack which I have so expertly avoided, so I have been creating centers for my classroom and to pass on to you!  

Here is a place value freebie game that can be played various ways.


Check it out and let me know whatcha think. I know I know whatcha is not a real word but I am feeling so chipper today! Maybe it has to do with the big 2 5 coming up on Saturday but anywhoo back to the freebie







As Always Thanks for visiting my blog! I would love for you to follow me and leave a love note. Thanks for stopping by and come back soon.
Ms. Patterson

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! So glad you found my blog! Just followed yours! Can't wait to look around!

    Laura
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful suggestions you listed on my blog. I had not thought of most of those. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...