Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pocket Chart Station: Freebie #3

This is going to be a short post. This is another station that I have as a center in my classroom. I have a pocket  chart Station where students practice various skills. This week the students are practicing reading and comprehension. Students must first read the poem. Students then match a picture card to each sentence. STudents then complete the response sheet where they have to re-read the poem and fill in the missing word or letter(s).

Click here to get the freebie

Here is the recording sheet
These cards actually have a green border but somehow the did not convert but when you go to download they will show up correctly


Click here to get these!
Click here to get the pics that go along with each sentence strip

Please consider leaving me a love note. It makes me happy and  my heart smile!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...