Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Parent Communication: GEtting Ready for First Grade

I just found this document while searching through my jump drive and thought I would share. many times I find that my parents don't know what is exactly expected of their child and what they need to be able to do so that they will be successful in first grade. Here is a checklist that I created to send home to my parents so that they are better able to help their child


Hope this is something that you can use.

Happy Teaching

Ms. Patterson

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Do you by chance still have this check list available? I would love to send it home with parents!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...