Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Blog Was Rated Top 10!

I was excited when I saw that my blog was rated a Top 10 blog! Thank you Theresa at Primary Princess and Crayons and Curls  for your kind words and thoughts!


I follow so many blogs that it is hard for me to pick just ten but here goes:

Jody at Camp Kindergarten
 She is super creative and a fantastic blogger!


She is very crafty and I look forward to seeing her post and her creativity!

Erin at Creating and Teaching
I just recently discovered her blog and I am glad I did. Besides the oodles of cuteness over there she is very generous and creative! Plus she also shares her crafting and baking goodies too

Sweet Blessings

I love her posters! They are so  inspirational and true and super cute

Musings of Me

Omgosh! I hold a special place in my heart for Michelle! I love her blog and she creates wonderful resources for teachers

Ms. M's blog


Great ideas! I always look forward to seeing what she post

Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

One of the first blogs that I discovered and a inspiration to me to start my own! She has a wealth of information and ideas


She is a fairly new blogger on the block and I am looking forward to following and learning some new ideas.

Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten

She is full of ideas and knowledge! I love to see her blog post b/c I know that I am going to see something new and find some awesome ideas!

I don't know where to start, she is simply amazing! So so so many ideas


6 comments:

  1. Wow! You just made my day!!!!! I blogged about your awesomeness!

    http://campkindergarden.blogspot.com/2011/09/thank-you-ms-patterson.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, thank you sooo much! You totally made my day with your very sweet comments!!
    Coloring Outside The Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH, ME??? Little old me???? You are soooo sweet!! I promise that I am going to turn this "fairly new" blog into a "super great" blog with time!!! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this award!!! Julie Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! You are SO SO SO sweet!! Thanks for your special award!!!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...