Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I know I know but I couldn't help it! Teacher Tipster

I know this is my second post but I just could not help it!
I just watched the Teacher Tipster video for this week! I want to be like him when I grow up. This week he is discussing one breath boxes. These are a simple idea to help students become more fluent with sight words. I am so going to make some of these one breath boxes for my kinders to use. If you have not seen the video check it out below!

Happy Teaching


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You have received the Versatile Blogger Award. Go to my post: http://saylorslog.blogspot.com/2011/09/wow-versatile-blogger-me.html
    to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...