Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Website Spotlight!

Hello blogging world! The website that I am going to share today is one that I use in my classroom on a daily basis.

Mrs. Jones room has lots of resources for primary teachers!
She has songs for every letter of the alphabet, theme songs, consonant diagraph songs, long and short vowel songs and sight word songs! Every song on here website comes with the words along with an audio clip of each song!
My kids love the sight word songs and it helps them learn their spelling words in a fun way!

click the pic to check out the songs page!

She also has letter of activities and homework ideas for each letter,words of the week and activities plus a plethora of resources pages and links. Check her out I promise you will not be disappointed!


Bonus Site


If you are like me and teach a word family each week this website is for you. When I teach my kinders a word family it is really tasking for me to come up with some way to relate the words together so that students are able to see the pattern. I found this site last year and I have used it ever since. She has a poem for just about every word fam. I love it! My kiddos like to use this during fluency practice



( Go to page and click classroom, closer to bottom. Then stroll down to Word Fam)
You will aslo find games and some printables

Go check them out

Ms. Patterson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...