Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Top Ten Reasons You KNOw that it is BTS Time Linky

Turnstall's Teaching Tidbits is having a really cool linky in my opinion, Top 10 Reasons that you know it is time to go back to school. I have so been thinking about this and I am glad that she shared. I love love love her blog!



Here goes my list

10. I am frantically hopping from Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Walmart, Target and Dollar Store trying to get everything ready!
9. I am training my body to go to bed at a decent time and get up before lunch time!

8. I can already hear my little munchkins calling my name!

7. MY craft to do list is still quite long and frankly I am freaking out over here! How can I get it all done??????


6. I get really excited when I see everyones classroom pics on PT and pinterest!


5. I have started referring to myself in the third person, ha! I can hear myself saying now you know that Ms. Patterson will not like that


4. My friends and Family are sick of helping me with my school projects! Crate seats, bulletin boards, curtains, room arrangement, hot glue, moving all my school junk downstairs and loading it in my car! I mean  really a life of a teacher, others just don't understand!


3. People can regularly spot me and know that I am a teacher! What gave it away, the mountains of crayons, folders and journals? Or was it me racing though Target in search of those crates, that were on sale by the way, and the nice salespeople looking at me funny with two boxes of crates? Or was it the many times to Hobby lobby that I made in one day and the cashier told me that I should just bring a blanket and wear better shoes next time!


2. My mind is always in a constant state of how can I arrange this, How can I make this better, what can I do with this, how can I help, What should I do, What are I suppose to do with all of them ( seriously was there like everybody pregnant in 2007? I have almost 30 kinders this yr)


1. I can see it, hear it but can't touch it anymore! Freedom oh Freedom how did I let you slip away so quickly and easily!


So Let's hear your list. I start school On Tuesday and the kiddos come on Friday!


Ms. Patterson

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! I love your list!!! Thanks so much for giving me the idea about linking up and for making me learn it all in a day! woo-hoooooo!!!
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your "third person" one! :) You have a very fun (and so true!) list!

    :)
    Christina
    Mrs. Bainbridge's Class

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...