Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 26, 2011

A quickie!! Cute posters freebie

here are some of my favorite quotes that I post inside my classroom. I put these in cute picture frames, the ones with stands are really cute, around my room but you can laminate them and post in various areas.






All templates and templates are from Just so Scrappy too!


Hope you enjoy

Don't forget to show some love and comment!

Ms. Patterson




8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your talent. My 7th graders will love these posters as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

    candydishtreats.blogspot.com
    primaryprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for becoming a follower on our blog.
    We got our signature from DreamLike Magic Designs. She is awesome. Just e-mail her and she can do miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info. on how to comment on other blogs...I tried what you advised & it worked! (What a pain though! :)
    Anita
    http://mrsbremersk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Ms. Patterson! I am not sure if my response will link back to you, so I wanted to make sure you got the post that you requested. You can find it here:
    http://mrsungerskinders.blogspot.com/2011/08/stretchy-word-snake.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Ms. Patterson!! Thanks for your comment!! I have figured out how to post my docs using scribd.

    Miss J

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...