Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Friday, August 19, 2011

My Fav Things Linky party!

Fabulous in First is having a favorite things linky party

Here are a few of my favorite things.
My Fav color is
My Fav animals are


I love things with a cute fun pattern




I love love love shoes! Some of my favs are Coach shoes and rainboots



My favorite Article of clothes is a cute simple dress


My Fav TV Show is




Fav Purchase

Fav Creation Crate Seats

Fav Stores





Fav Websites



so what are some of your fav things? head on over and link up


 
**** Don't forget to Join my classroom Pics Blog Hop! click here to link up!****

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Was just curious about the giveaway I won.. I emailed you and wondered if you got it?

    Megan

    internteachertales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...