Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Clip Chart Freebie

I had several emails reguarding my clip chart. I in no way made this a PT friend ( L8 4 School)  made it for me! If you are not on ProTeacher I would seriously urge you to sign up, its Free! Once you sign up start looking around and sharing. So many amazing teachers and ideas that are shared freely! I asked Ist grade teacher( her name on TpT) if it would be okay for me to post on my blog and share with my readers she said that it was fine. She is letting me give this one away for free but she does have other products and clip charts that she sells on TpT.

If you like these clip chart check out her TpT store! some of her items include a camping clip chart,book box labels, games, calendar pieces, daily five and more
You can also follow her store
Clip Chart Jungle 1
Clip Chart Jungle 2

Clip Chart Jungle 3

Thanks for visting and Happy Teaching!

ms. Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...