Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bloggers Friends I need your help!

Does anyone know where I can find IF you give a Moose a Muffin activities? I have been searching all over for cute ideas to do for both math and reading but I can' t seem to find much.

Does anyone know where I can find some resources or a blogger who has blogged about the book. I am looking for some activities and craft ideas that can be done easily with kinders


Thanks in Advance for your help

ms. Patterson

1 comment:

  1. Try http://www.makinglearningfun.com/themepages/if_you_give_a_moose_a_muffin.htm

    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...