Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Question for you plus/Attention Grabbers Freebie

Like most of you I have become addicted to pinterest! I want to get the word out about things on my blog but I can't seem to figure out how to put my documents up as pictures so that can be pinned! Ugh, any ideas? I know that it is something simple but I just can't seem to figure it out. I do know how to take a screen shot and save it as a jpeg but it always seems to be off center! Anyways on to the freebie

I have been decorating my classroom for the last week and I am quite tired! I can't believe that summer went by so quickly. I start school back in a week and I am so excited to begin!
I was making my rounds on pinterest, my blog roll and ProTeacher when I saw this cute little idea on I love to Teach blog.

I alway look for corky and unique ways to grab students attention and this attention getter freebie was just the thing that I was looking for!


*** Update***

These have been updated!

The new and improved version is much cuter and appealing

Click the pic to scoop them up



I hope that you enjoy this freebie!


**** I figured it out! Thanks Belinda at I Love 2 Teach****


Don't forget to enter my giveaway it ends August 7th! click here to enter

Ms. Patterson

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - I LOVE the attention grabbers! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you like them! Thanks for checking out my little ole blog : )


    Ms. Patterson

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" one! That book is a favorite year after year. Thanks!
    TeacherTam's Educational Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog by following a link on pinterest and I LOVE it! So glad I found it. Definitely a new follower.

    http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you save your documents, go to the file type and change it to a JPEG. This saves the doc as a picture file. Then you can pin it on pinterest. Hope this helps! I love this list of attention getters and I plan to use them with my 5th graders.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...