Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below

Powered By | Blog Gadgets Via Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What Could I Not Teach Without Linky Party

Mrs. Lamb over at View from Room 2 is having a Linky party!

What are some things that are essential to your teaching day ?

1. I love Strawberry Fanta Soda!  A pet peeve in my class is to hear coins rattling in pockets or rolling around on my floor! One of my sweet little kinders raised their hand and said, Ms. Patterson there goes your strawberry drink money rolling on the floor! My reply was, Hunny you know me so well!
2. I have a thing for markers. I don't like using the ones that my students use, it bugs me to use a marker that they have pushed so hard on that the tip is barely visible or ones that they lick or put into their mouths!
3. I always have a pair of socks and comfy shoes on hand
4. A sense of Humor. Can't leave Home without it ( Helps Me Keep My Sanity)

5. My iPhone. Omgosh if I don't have this it throws my whole Day Off
I love Pandora! I am much more calm and productive when I listen to Music

6. School laminator, nuff said! I love my personal one! If I am going to spend the time making it then I want it done right. Who better to do it right than me!
7. Duct Tape Pens
Have you ever noticed when all of your supplies sprout legs and up and walk out of your room? no more of Hey that's My pen

8. My quick picker upper! some Like Coffee or TEa  I like Kit Kat Bars
I eat these so much that this is the ONLY GIFT my kiddos get me

9. Oh the Smells are attacking my nose!

10. Last but not Least! MY kiddos
I love them even though we fuss and fight
But at the end of the day I would not trade them for
Anything



Hop on over to Mrs. Lamb's Blog to Join in on the Fun!


If you do not follow my blog please consider doing so
No Pressure! HeHe

4 comments:

  1. I want to know how to make those pens!!! Seriously...I am in love!!

    Kindergarten Is A Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started making them!

    Here is what I used to figure out how to make them
    http://sevensistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2011/02/lucky-ducky-duct-tape-flower-pens.html

    and

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=duct+tape+flower+pens&aq=f

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to try to e-mail you the links I found for making a blogger button. Feel free to e-mail me and I will pass the info along!

    mrscrystalwagner(at)gmail(dot)com

    Kindergarten Is A Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh golly geez! love that pen!! Gonna make some now!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! -Shuna

If you are not a follower what are you waiting for?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...